Understanding Procurement: Public Sector & Government
03 Oct 2017
Venue: South Lodge Hotel, Brighton Road, Lower Beeding, Horsham RH13 6PS
Date: 3rd October 2017
Lucy Moody, Home Office Tim Sheppard, SmartSupport
At this seminar, Lucy will give you an overview of Home Office business, how they buy goods and services, where to look for upcoming opportunities and high level information on the Home Office pipeline.
- The Home Office as a Buyer
- Home Office Aims & Spend
- Sustainability- High Priority Areas
- The Growth & Enterprise Agenda
- SME Engagement
- Upcoming Opportunities
Tim will give you an understanding of how to work with Local Authorities across the region;
Explore the tendering market and understand how to align to that market
- What do you offer and how do you compare?
- What is the DNA of the right opportunity for you?
- In your market what is important to these clients?
Get ready to tender
Find the opportunities
Understand the tendering process