Now in our 17th year, Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers brings local, regional and national buyers together with local businesses in the region.
Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers creates new business opportunities for those that take part
- Over £22.5m of business is estimated to have been created since 2010
- In 2017, there will be more than 1,000 sales meetings at the Meet the Buyers event in October
Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers is free for buying organisations and we will provide you with everything you need to make a success of the day
In previous years, Meet the Buyers has focussed on Construction and Infrastructure. These sectors are still important and will be represented in 2017, but we are looking to create more opportunities in other sectors
For 2017, we will introduce 5 separate Zones to reflect different business needs and types in the Region.
These Zones are:
- Business Services - to include Professional, Financial, Digital, Educational
- Manufacturing and Innovation
- Public Sector and Utilities
- International Business
- Construction and Infrastructure
4 Steps to being a Buyer
- Register for Meet the Buyers as a Buyer
- Complete the Procurement Needs Form with your requirements for the next 6-24 months
- Cement the date (18/10/2017) in your diary and brief a colleague to be available
- Turn up to the Event and prepare to connect with the Suppliers that we have matched to your needs, in your private booth
And, during the day, you will have access to our dedicated Buyers Lounge.
Click here to find out the Buyer's already on board
If you have any questions on attending Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers as a Buyer then please contact us: