Now in our 17th year, Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers brings local, regional and national buyers together with local businesses in the region.
Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers creates new business opportunities for those that take part.
- Over £22.5m of business is estimated to have been created since 2010
- In 2017, there will be more than 1,000 sales meetings at the Meet the Buyers event in October
In previous years, Meet the Buyers has focussed on Construction and Infrastructure. These sectors are still important and will be represented in 2017, but we are looking to create more opportunities in other sectors
For 2017, we will introduce 5 separate Zones to reflect different business needs and types in the Region.
These Zones are:
- Business Services - to include Professional, Financial, Digital, Educational
- Manufacturing and Innovation
- Public Sector and Utilities
- International Business
- Construction and Infrastructure
5 steps to gaining new business
- Register for Meet the Buyers as a Supplier by completing your profile on the following linkthe Form & returning to email@example.com
- See who is going to be there and their needs
- Submit your relevant products and services
- We will match you with the relevant Buyers
- Use your dedicated appointments to get yourself connected with the types of Buyers you want to do business with
What does it cost?
If your business is located within the Gatwick Diamond Region, then the cost has been subsidised by the Sponsors and is £125 +Vat per delegate
Members of Supporting Partner Organisations will also receive the discounted rate of £125 +Vat per delegate
Located outside the Gatwick Diamond area? Don't worry you can still attend and your ticket will cost £250 +Vat per delegate.
If you have any questions on attending Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers as a Supplier then please contact us: